ACES Power League 2014
second wave warm up 7pm/play at 7:15
- Fridays @ ACES / 2 waves -- 5:30pm & 7:30pm / ages intermixed -- starts Dec 20th and ends Feb 28th
- no lineups / free subbing / uniform #s encouraged, not required -- otherwise current usav rules apply/ regulation ball and net/ step in serve allowed until successful / volleyball development level of play
- First Referee provided and will score
- ball and carts supplied -- do NOT bring any...saves on space for spectators
- Play 2 matches a night -- NO referee duties -- 5 minute break between matches
- Wave 1 - 5:30pm start, winners 1st match move "up" a court / losers 1st match move "down"
and so on
- Wave 2 - 7:45pm start, winners 1st match move "up" a court / losers 1st match move "down" and so on
- teams will filter to their level -- regardless of age - increases level of play for all
- successive dates -- two teams will switch waves from week to week -- winner match 2 wave 1 top court -- loser match 2 wave 2 lowest court
- $300 per team
ACES Facility rules:
- Parking will be tight each night - please arrive near your warm-up start time, and leave once you are done playing; so the following wave can park. The gym will be utilized for lessons up until 5pm and entry will be denied.
- We are now a no gum facility - please spread the word - and deposit your gum in the trash can, or prior to coming at all - thanks.
- this is a friendly league - poor parent conduct will not be tolerated, and you can be asked to leave
- unattended children - this is not a rec center for your younger children - keep them with you at all times - or you/they will be asked to leave. we have had numerous things broken and messes from un-watched children
- The girls will only be in the gym for 1.5 hours max - no need to bring a bunch of food and snacks
- Play dates - Dec 20, Jan 10, 24, 31, Feb 7, 21, 28 -- click to see the calendar
- 7 dates = 14 matches total
- results posted -- same day -- Colorado Juniors web site
- Team accepted: Pueblo West black , CoJr (12 development teams), CoJr 13Mal/laura, pikes peak 14 , pikes peak 15, CoJr 13Laura, FULL
- doors open at 5pm - no earlier.....!
questions: 719-661-4461 Bill or Judy Peer
|these pages are constantly being updated
any questions, please contact
2348 elite terrace
colorado springs, co 80920